MODES OF DELIVERY
Collaborative, enriching virtual sessions, led by world class instructors at time slots to suit your convenience.
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors face -…to…- face……
Our Corporate training is carefully structured to help executives keep ahead of rapidly evolving business environments.
Data science is the practice of transforming data into knowledge, and R is one of the most popular programming language used by data scientists. In a data-driven economy, this combination of skills is in extremely high demand, commanding significant increases in salary, as it is revolutionizing the world. In this course, Data Science with R, you will learn first learn about the practice of data science, the R programming language, and how they can be used to transform data into actionable insight. Next, you’ll learn how to transform and clean your data, create and interpret descriptive statistics, data visualizations, and statistical models. Finally, you’ll learn how to handle Big Data, make predictions using machine learning algorithms, and deploy R to production. By the end of this course, you will have the skills necessary to use R and the principles of data science to transform your data into actionable insight.
Objectives of the Course
- Data Science with R Course Objectives.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Data Science with R.
- Decision Creation tree and able to analyze the Big Data.
- Able to work on Data Mining and Data Statistics.
- Explore visualize the data more effectively and efficiently.
Pre-requisites of the Course
- Highly recommended for those who have a keen interest or a basic knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
Who can attend this course
- Any student or Professional who is looking to build their career in Development or Data Scientist
- All Graduates Can Learn this course
For Content information
Please Contact us at email@example.com or call – 6204157554
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
[ninja-popup ID=1996] [/ninja-popup]